MACNA 2013 - DAY 1 - MACNA NEWBIES by ThomasVisionReef

thomasvision

Market
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wasn't sure where to post but wanted to share my coverage at MACNA. I had the pleasure of seeing Dylan at MACNA and he said I could post the footage.

watch

Very cool vid! I need you to edit my commercial I'm trying to do for my business lol!

Ps- that app guy needs some fingernail clippers ;0)

1mbrews8;895530 wrote: Very cool vid! I need you to edit my commercial I'm trying to do for my business lol!

Ps- that app guy needs some fingernail clippers ;0)

Ha ha I saw that too!

Thanks for the vid Thomas, you never disappoint! Looking forward to more coverage!

Good chatting with you at MACNA Thomas. I see you snuck in the "car" that received a lot of bodily attention! :thumbs: I'm sure Larry sent you or showed you some of the pics.
Hey, sorry we didn't get you some underwater footage with the GoPro. I brought some Lanyards with me from my BCD but Larry couldn't get it to latch in a way he felt safe bringing it into the water. On that note, and since you dive...I just received an email from Scuba.com. They have what is called Octomask for GoPro Cameras. It has a mechanism to attach the GoPro to the top of the mask. The mask is $79.99...not bad. It's a black skirted mask too, so no worries about discoloration. That would have been handy that day. I had an underwater camera with but it is only good for 10ft, and I was diving down to 15ft...so I decided against bringing it in. We saw some pretty cool fish down there, including some good size, and very colorful Parrot Fish. Wished you had time, could have joined us.

Great Video, thanks for posting it up. Look forward to seeing more. Congrats on what you have in the works! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
See ya around!

Mike

Great video!
I saw this in the video!
jase9ute.jpg
alt="" />
evaqyvy3.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for checking out the video. Day 2 is coming. I interviewed over 30 vendors at MACNA so I am trying to edit down day two's footage because there are over 14 vendors (I think 50 minutes is too long for a video lol).

I am also working on Tank Wars like crazy. Because this is my home town and I love Atlanta I am thinking of giving you guys the ONLY sneak peek of the first 50 seconds of Tank Wars episode 1.

Hoping to have MACNA day 2 up by Thursday!

Thanks again guys for the support it means a lot!

Great vid as always Thomas. You have a lot of talent and it is nice to see it used to support the hobby. :)

I am going on a cruise.....on my lawnmower around my yard.

Back