magnum 350 help

nice comparison, Jason-I must ask about how many times a week you practice this 'straw collapsing' exercise ;)

annce-its gotta be sucking air somewhere-that's all there is to it--beit in a fitting or missing a gasket or something---obviously it's pumping into the tank (emptying your mag full of water)-so it's gotta be a bad connection somewhere-that's all there is to it!

i am near petland alpharetta, aquarium showcase, and aquarium center. the thing is that it is hooked up to the protien skimmer in a wierd way(always has been) that i would have to take like 10 ft of tubing, a protien skimmer, and the filter.

ericmcj31;245955 wrote: annce-its gotta be sucking air somewhere-that's all there is to it--beit in a fitting or missing a gasket or something---obviously it's pumping into the tank (emptying your mag full of water)-so it's gotta be a bad connection somewhere-that's all there is to it!
yea i am going to spend a couple hours redoing everything again but this time get new tubing.

oh and i am trying to add some water to it from the output to fill it up all the way(has a tiny little 1mm line full of air) but the water wont go down, so there has to be a clog somewhere or the pressure, of the tank water not letting the air out into the tank, is too great.

heres a pic
Mvc-279f.jpg
alt="" />

You can clean those filters by soaking them in a bleach/water solution. The instructions were in the manual.

CGill311;246049 wrote: You can clean those filters by soaking them in a bleach/water solution. The instructions were in the manual.
i know but i had an extra laying around and i wanted the fitler working right now.

Back