Maine depot and brs black Friday sales

Reefchef

Supporting
Reaction score
Just a fyi, I'm sure most of you guys know already!!! Both sites have started their black Friday sales, some pretty good items including hannah checkers and brs rodi's. It's worth checking out, happy shopping!

I picked up 4 t5 bulbs,a hanna checker and brs 2 part on Friday:)
Nice!

I just ordered 8 t5 bulbs from aquarium specialty! you guys might want to consider using them most, no shipping fees I believe, no taxes, and it gets here quick from south Carolina.

Good to know. Brs has free shipping but it takes a week
It takes for what feels like forever for sure, plus they charge taxes which add up. Plus don't get me wrong, each store has things that they are great for. Some items I can't get anywhere else, I don't mind brs at all.

It takes for what feels like forever for sure, plus they charge taxes which add up. Plus don't get me wrong, each store has things that they are great for. Some items I can't get anywhere else, I don't mind brs at all.
Part of the reason I use brs is because when I first started this hobby i never heard of arc. I basically learned 90 percent from YouTube. And brs makes some of the best videos. So i like to support companies that help keep me achieve success through more than just selling me stuff. They will even admit when a product they sell is bs with there pretty well thought experimentation.

Back