Majano wand

tngyen813

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone have one to rent/lend/trade me for a frag? I spotted 2 and would like to take care of them before they spread. If anyone have any removal ideas without a wand I'll be happy to soak up the info. Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up reef napalm and follow instructions. I've used it often with 100% death rate on ap's and mojo's. On xenia and mushrooms it may take a couple applications.

Thanks for the info, where did you get your NaHO?

tngyen813;945132 wrote: Thanks for the info, where did you get your NaHO?

Here you go:

showthread.php

Mikesmith34;945118 wrote: Look up reef napalm and follow instructions. I've used it often with 100% death rate on ap's and mojo's.

X2. You don't need to make up a big batch either unless you have a tank full. As a PSA, dont leave any leftover laying around in a plastic water bottle. Over time the napalm will eat through the plasic and leak out. I found out the hard way but was lucky in the fact that I had only a few ounces in the bottle.

If u decide not to go that route I have a majano wand u can borrow. Be home this weekend.

bobz;945267 wrote: If u decide not to go that route I have a majano wand u can borrow. Be home this weekend.

That would be great because one of the majano is in a small colony of zoas. Can I pick up today and return it tomorrow?

Back