Make A Two Little Fishies Nano Glass Cleaner Yourself

gort

Market
Reaction score
I bought a TLF glass cleaner for getting into small spaces, behind rocks and stuff. I loved it. But I lost the inside part in my rock work when the magnet got stuck on my frag rack magnet.

Go to HD. Buy a pack of small round magnets. Clean them up. Get a piece of Velcro, the bristle side not the fuzzy side and put that on the magnet. Push that into a plastic cap for like Dr Pepper or something, and trim off the excess plastic so the Velcro is higher than the plastic cap on the sides of the magnet. Sealed up the magnet cause I didn't want that exposed but I take it out after using it and rinse it off anyway. Just didn't want it too exposed in my tank water. You got the inside the tank piece done.

Glue a piece of felt on the mag for the outside so it cant scratch the glass. And you got it.

Its just a little bit thicker but if you buy the thin mag, not by much. Close enough. Nothing like a mag float. A little less than a quarter inch maybe.

I have some tight spaces I want to get into between rock and glass on the back, and corals in some places. Mag float just wont go there.

Thought this might help someone. Works really well. I have a 36x18x24 tank and I use this all the time, except for big exposed areas I can use my mag float cleaner.

+1 on Two Little fishes nano glass cleaner.

It gets into the hard to reach places and does not stick out like a sore thumb.

Back