mangroves aND chato

tpate77

Market
Reaction score
I am looking to install some macro and mangroves anyone have any suggestions have a 75 DT and 200 gallon Sump

100%hydrophylic;1026177 wrote: whats your question exactly?

I have chaeto and mangroves in my fuge for my 75DT. I dont think the mangroves actually do to much, but i like them more as a novelty. You will need a TON of mangroves to actually take in a decent amount of nutrients.

If you do want mangroves, make sure to plant them in substrate and have a good light over them. they do better if they have substrate for the roots to grow in, and will be healthier with a stronger light.

chaeto will grow well in a small chamber with decent flow and really any light. i used a Home depot clamp on light with a curly florescent bulb for a long time and the chaeto probably doubled in size every couple months.

+++1. Really they are just a stated a novelty. But, if you need some mangroves I can give you one or two to get started. However, I'm a little bit of a drive.

I am a sales rep for jacobsen turf equipment I am all over the atlanta area nothing is to far of a drive for me lol

I got Marco algae of all types , I could make you a Refugium starter pack with 4 or 5 species , it will depend on how it looks, whats growing , but I always have hayi bush gracilaria (red dragon) codium , and ulva , and probably a little red gracilaria sp.
all display grade clean of pest
I'm in Newton county , 30016 but im also planning to be at Saturday's meeting so shoot me a message if your interested.

tpate77;1026201 wrote: I am a sales rep for jacobsen turf equipment I am all over the atlanta area nothing is to far of a drive for me lol

Your welcome to drop by and get a couple. Pm please for info.

Back