Mantis 100g INT

ok mr. show-off-fancy-pants is there anything that doesn't do well in your tank? 💋💋
i could never keep elegances or gonis (esp amazeballs and glitterbomb) long term. ironically both were a big influence on why i entered the hobby...
Well, honestly I had what I assume was a bacterial thing go through the tank not long after switching to the new tank so I lost several things - most of the gonis I've had since the beginning, a rainbow chalice , half the Sunkist bounce, and unfortunately the OG bounce. I dosed the tank with Cipro but it may have been too little or too late or both. So the only gonis doing well now are tck flame tip and the iron man. The highlighter and blue one that have been growing great are barely hanging on and the others rotted pretty quickly.

i've also tried to save OGs and torches but cipro never worked for me either...which could mean a million things. but likely our tendency to default to blaming bacteria when things go sideways isnt the correct diagnosis.

i've also tried to save OGs and torches but cipro never worked for me either...which could mean a million things. but likely our tendency to default to blaming bacteria when things go sideways isnt the correct diagnosis.
The OG had been shrinking since the first week in the new tank. I just attributed it to new tank at first but it got progressively worse and shrunk away to nothing lol. Cipro has worked great for me in the past for torches. No other bounces died:

1000008914.jpg

Back