Manual Dosing Cal and Alk... what brands?

I don't think it's time for you to worry about dosing much yet, if at all. With a tank that's only a month or two old and only has a few stony frags in it, weekly water changes should be more than enough.

Buying the things you will need ahead of time is always good and all of the products listed are very good too. Once you start testing and see what you're dealing with you'll know when it's time to start dosing. You'll need to get into a rhythm testing and get the procedures down. Then post up your results and you'll get right right info from members here.

thank you, yea im just taking it step by step and just getting stuff ahead of time so i have it when needed. But starting next week i will start testing regularly and posting up numbers so i can have you guys help me learn this hobby more. I think because of guys like you and this group in general is what made me stick to this and want to learn more.

thank you, yea im just taking it step by step and just getting stuff ahead of time so i have it when needed. But starting next week i will start testing regularly and posting up numbers so i can have you guys help me learn this hobby more. I think because of guys like you and this group in general is what made me stick to this and want to learn more.
That's what this club is for. Sharing and learning from one another. Hopefully some day soon you be one giving advice.

Which test kits did you buy?

Back