March ARC Meeting Frag thread

maveri9720

Market
Reaction score
Just wondered if there was any interest in making another thread for this upcoming ARC meeting for trading/selling frags.

I personally don't have much of anything to frag, except possibly for a couple Pom-Pom Xenia frags. I am more on the side of looking for frags.

Anyway, if you have stuff you want to trade or sell at the next meeting, post it up here.

Let the games begin....................

I'll for sure have something to sell. Pics will follow but what you can expect from me would be a 3x4.5" ish closed brain coral, 2.5-3" hydnopora, a quarter size green monti cap and a candycane coral with 9 heads. If you would like a pic and I dont have them up yet just message me or post on here, and we can discuss price.

zang, I guess I need to get on with getting pics, lol. I'll reply to everyone in order I recieved the pm's or a post on here. it might take me a bit cuz I'm slamed at work just bear with me please.

ok here are some pics I have, I need to get an up to date pic on the brain cuz I just noticed my staghorn fell on it and there is a small dead mark, but that will grow over in a few days.

candycane: $30

ctCandycane.jpg
alt="" />

hydnopora with a bonus of tan monti cap on it - $35

ctHydnopora.jpg
alt="" />

I'll get a better pic of the brain,but here is what I have of it now: $35

trade4.jpg
alt="" />

as I got PM's this is who has dibs first:

Maveri9720 - closed brain and candy cane.

Stroid - next in line for candy cane.

cgill311 - next in line for closed brain.

I'll definitely take the candy canes. If you could get a better pic showing the colors on the maze brain, then I can let you know if I'll take that as well.

Thanks.

ok, I'll snap pic tomorrow for you when my halide is back on. Thanks.

candycanes sold.

ok here are some new pics of the brain, the colors really arent represented tho cuz the halide (10K) is much stronger and washes out the very weak actinics I have. But when its just actinics its very green in the grooves. The second pic shows the spots that the acro fell on, and some lil feather duster type worms that live in the rock (which you can see one poping up in the first pic). There are some zoos on the side of the rock but I cant really get a pic of them but they have a light teal/brown coloration on the cap.

brain.jpg
alt="" />

brain-1.jpg
alt="" />

ok so the brain and the canycanes are sold.
hydnopora still available and I might come up with more things so keep an eye out.

bryan here is a pic of the monti, and its $10

gMonti.jpg
alt="" />

mine grows at a decent rate, its had about a 1" of new growth within the past 6 or so months.

Ok, only thing left as of now is the hydnopora with bonus tan monti cap.

I am looking for a RED candy cane frag...anyone willing to trade/sell. Thanks

Stupid question, but by red, do you mean pink, or is there actually a red one?

I haven't seen or heard of a red one, so that's why I am asking.

If you mean a pink one, then Sonic has some he might be willing to part with.

Back