Marine Depot

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Marine Depot. Not sure if everyone is aware but Marine Depot has a warehouse right here in Atlanta and my orders usually come the next day if I place them early enough. I recently bought some T5 bulbs from them and one came broken. Customer Care was fantastic. They are replacing the bulb free of charge and it will be here tomorrow. I like BRS too but everything ships out of Minnesota and unless you want to pay extra for rush shipping it can take up to a week. If I need a supplement or something immediately that I can’t find at one of our local sponsor stores I check Marine Depot next. Just posting this because I certainly didn’t know they had an Atlanta warehouse until someone on here mentioned it.

yep i order from them and i usually get it the next day cause they got a warehouse here

Have had them replace my T5 bulbs, no questions asked too. Great company and they have a huge inventory of various products. BRS also has top notch customer service.

Marine Depot I awesome for all the above reasons.

I give a slight nod to BRS because of their contributions to the hobby, but Marine Depot is my go to when I need something soon, not in 4-7 business days.

Back