marinefishez

qasimja

Market
Reaction score
any of you ever picked up an order from this vendor? how is the quality of his livestock? im going to be ordering 2 pyramid butterfly fish and picking them up once he emails me back the prices etc

We have (2) Pyramid butterfly that have been here for 4 weeks and they are eating everything.
I just came from your store I was looking for yellow Pyramid butterfly you did have 2 nice and healthy looking black ones I picked up a lyretail anthia while I was there and traded in my tomato clown that was being harassed thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So david from marinefishez gave me this picture this morning saying his supplier had several pyramid butterflyfish and he would be sure to pick 2 good ones out for me and he generally holds the fish for a week so i can get them next week sometime i will update how the process goes ive paid for 2

Attachments

• pyramid butterfly.jpeg
    pyramid butterfly.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 34
oh also i will be picking them up from him in roswell

Please let us know how it works out. I've never heard of them (him?) before.

Well he just emailed me to tell me that both fish are eating frozen brine shrimp and small pellets

so anyone with experience i notice my coral beauty is was showing a little aggression yesterday, i haven't seen her do it this morning is this mild and nothing i need to be concerned with? took the video yesterday she kinda nips at them then swims away every once and a while no other fish are showing any aggression and this is the first time the coral beauty has shown any aggression to any fish in the tank

happy to report that the coral beauty has stopped the aggression she had with them at least today and yesterday lol

The bigger and older mine got the more he chassed other fish.
i hope it doesn't get worse i would hate to have to catch this fish to take it out that would be a headache

he said the fish ate frozen and pellet at the wholesaler site or in his "observation" tank?
In his observation tank. so far they are eating seaweed and mysis haven't fed pellets or anything else just yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

the coral beauty hasn't shown anymore aggression to the butterfly fish they all swim together now

Back