May I indroduce.

sprayin70

Market
Reaction score
Mr. Scribble. He is the newest addition to our family.

Thanks Jin!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
82667=5245-HPIM6307.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
82667=5245-HPIM6307.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HPIM6307.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

My rabbitfish and yours may be brothers. Jin and I bought ours at the same time. I'm glad you added the "Mr." to his name. b/c my fish's name is "scribble". Pretty creative huh?

pretty fish...I want to know how long it took for your sun coral to come out like that on its own....

wow Alan he looks great! Sweet deal with putting the suncoral in the main tank, its looking great!

MY new fish. :)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
82717=5247-giant-fish.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
82717=5247-giant-fish.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="giant-fish.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Alan once again congrats on your graduation! I'm glad Mr. Scribble went to a good home where he can see his old friends.

Thanks everyone. It took about 2 weeks of feeding at 5:00pm everyday.

Steve that's an awesome fish U got there. I have often thought of setting up a Nano for a Baby Arowny. LOL Na just kidding they are beautiful though.

Chris I would love to see pics of Scribble. It would be neat if they were related!

Lee and Jin thanks so much. This hobby is stressful but sometimes u can sit back and enjoy it.

Tony I'm just trying to keep up. LOL. I do like your Scribble!

Back