Meeting. Keeping frags warm?

darren24

Market
Reaction score
I am bringing a few frags to people tonight. They will be in plastic containers inside a small cooler. Is there a cheap / easy way to help keep them warm or should they be OK. Thanks.

The best thing to do is to get a small cooler. Take a couple water bottles and fill them with about 85-90 degree water and put them in the bottom. Then put the frags over that. This should keep the water in the bags in the 70s for several hours which should be plenty.

Otherwise simply in a coller they will be fine but the temp will vary more!

I do warm water bottles AND add a damp towel to the bottom that has been put in the microwave for a few seconds. This helps keep the air warm inside the cooler. I also put a few sheets of crumpled paper over the towl and the water bottles. This give some space between the hot stuff and the critters.

Another easy way is to bring hand/foot warmers or if Stevhan from Fishy Business is around I believe he will sell you one for 50 cents.

Cameron wrote: Another easy way is to bring hand/foot warmers or if Stevhan from Fishy Business is around I believe he will sell you one for 50 cents.
oh your good. Exactly what I had too. They are of course free if you buy anything from me.:up:

Back