Mindspring....

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Do any of you use it? I'm considering one once they open their ordering back up. Just curious of your thoughts...

Mindstream? At $1000 and $40 per month, I'm waiting to see how well is works and what kind of staying power the company has. Actually, I'm not waiting at all, manual testing is a part of this hobby that I really like for some reason. If I were going to go that route, I'd invest in GHL stuff that actually can control some of these levels instead of just testing them. Or I'd go with the Apex. Long story short, I'd stick to a company that's an established player in the aquarium market but that's just me.

Mindstream? At $1000 and $40 per month, I'm waiting to see how well is works and what kind of staying power the company has. Actually, I'm not waiting at all, manual testing is a part of this hobby that I really like for some reason. If I were going to go that route, I'd invest in GHL stuff that actually can control some of these levels instead of just testing them. Or I'd go with the Apex. Long story short, I'd stick to a company that's an established player in the aquarium market but that's just me.
I totally get that. That’s a large part of the reason I’m asking here. To get actual user feedback from folks I trust.

Back