MRC Ca Rx.

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
So I went to get this Ca reactor, no pump, got a similar as the blueline, but this one is Iwaki, problem is that it comes with slip male connectors, not thread like blueline.
#1 cut and reduce the intake of the reactor to aloud the barb connector to have more room and attach hose a piece of hose coming from the output of the pump. I honestlyx don't like to modify the pipe configuration
#2 get an elbow barb to aloud some room between the pump and the output of the pump coming with a small piece of hose.
#3 get a blueline pump :D
I hated because I didn't check the pump connections.
atu2e3et.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk that works as same as my skimmer! both sucks!!

Hey man, I'll be down that way tomorrow. I can come by and help out. By the way, do you still have that 4liter of Matrix?

Hey my friend Randy! Hey man tomorrow I'm heading to help Grant, but really appreciated the offer! Seems like I gonna need a 1/2 inch slip to thread PVC coupler to be able to cut the pipe and add the barb connector to the raised coupler I have the tool, but, do you migh have the coupler in your PVC fittings? Is it grey Spears? Hehehe just willing to redesign and leaving the reactor as close as original please lmk or text me please

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk that works as same as my skimmer! both sucks!!

joseayes;923895 wrote: Hey my friend Randy! Hey man tomorrow I'm heading to help Grant, but really appreciated the offer! Seems like I gonna need a 1/2 inch slip to thread PVC coupler to be able to cut the pipe and add the barb connector to the raised coupler I have the tool, but, do you migh have the coupler in your PVC fittings? Is it grey Spears? Hehehe just willing to redesign and leaving the reactor as close as original please lmk or text me please

I'll have to check, it's not a common part. I still owe you that union o-ring too. I will see what I have in the morning. Have fun helping Grant tomorrow!!!

Don't worry about the union, I got one already! Yeah hopefully we can get something done. Please let me know if you find a coupler, if you do, I will drive to go get it when I come back

Back