Muscles for Beer ie: Need help moving tank

fishyfishy

Supporting
Reaction score
I bought Dimitri's Red Sea 650 last night and we are planning on moving it Sunday morning.  Is anyone available on Sunday (maybe starting around 10am?) to lend a hand? My googling seems to lead me to believe it will weigh about 350 lbs.

He is located in Acworth/Woodstock area and we could probably use 1 extra person there.  It is a straight shot through his front door to the driveway.

Then I could probably use 2 people to help unload it in the smyrna area. Right off Cobb. 25 minutes from his house.  This would ensure 4 people helping with the lift.  I've moved similar tanks with 2 before and down stairs but that was not fun.  I would just be moving it from the van to the garage, so an easy 10-15 foot move.

I will gladly gift a 6 or 12 pack of your favorite beer or whatever else you enjoy drinking.  If you can help out in either, or both, places let me know.

I know, it’s going to be fathers day and a lot of you will be busy. But if anyone can stop by for a few and assist with loading this tank, would be greatly apreciated folks!

Thanks

I could help with the load up, not sure about the unload. Can you send me some details on the final destination location? I'm suppose to be in Lawrenceville around 1pm on Sunday.

Looks like I have some help. Thanks guys! I'll PM you the plan in the coming day or two. Let me know what beer, soda, wine, energy drinks you want ;)

Great help from Sean and Dan, thanks a lot fellas. Let me know if you need any help in future

That tank was a lot heavier than it looked and it felt like the stand was even heavier lol. Can't wait to see both builds soon ;)

I agree! I thought with 4 people it was gonna be a breeze. I appreciate the help again. I'll be sure to get a build thread going soon. Already got the back of the tank scrubbed down pretty good. It's hard to work too long out in the garage though in this heat.

Back