photo.php
alt="" /></a>
n12801172_35078289_2126.jpg
alt="" />
photo.php
alt="" /></a>
photo.php
alt="" /></a>

Just wondering if these would be enough to keep SPS with?

I built the stand and canopy out of pine panels and retrofitted the lights from a 48" coralife lunar fixture on my 29 Gal 30" long.

sorry pictures didnt come out so good if i find my other camera i may try and repost some better ones

yeah tring to set up a bigger one for him just need to get the funds together. Hes only about 5" right now but if gets much bigger and i dont have the other tank set up by then i will have to sell him.

mefallaize;276052 wrote: yeah tring to set up a bigger one for him just need to get the funds together. Hes only about 5" right now but if gets much bigger and i dont have the other tank set up by then i will have to sell him.
:up: Wasn't trying to flame on your or anything.

I wouldn't keep SPS under them. You could try with a really hardy SPS coral like a pocillapora, or birdsnest to see, but I would just wait untill you set up your larger tank:up:

Yeah, I want to try with the lights but i realy need to wait till the eel and the lion are moved to the bigger tank. It is just so hard to keep the water conditions good enough with all the waist that they are produced. I am also planning on drilling the tank soon or just puttiong an overflow on it in order to increase the size of the system. I will update with more pics when i finish doing everything with it and get try some sps.

Back