My birthday suprise

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Alrighty my girlfriend surprised me and we are in Chattanooga Tennessee I assume we are going to go to the aquarium she hasn't told me yet. But she has gave me rights to ask yall if there is anything in town or on the way home back to newnan ga if we should stop by

Dylan Ringwood;986973 wrote: Alrighty my girlfriend surprised me and we are in Chattanooga Tennessee I assume we are going to go to the aquarium she hasn't told me yet. But she has gave me rights to ask yall if there is anything in town or on the way home back to newnan ga if we should stop by
e4672dd7e312306c9776639e22254bf0.jpg
alt="" /> for those who never have been (my 1st time) this is the backside of it river side

I saw that building in a movie once. She bought you.....OZ? Does it come with a wizard?

FF337;987049 wrote: I saw that building in a movie once. She bought you.....OZ? Does it come with a wizard?
A little confused. That's just the backside of the aquarium I'm hoping that we are going to tomorrow. We were around it so I figured I'd take a picture.

Looks like the wizards house in oz. Atleast after several beers it does

i just moved away from chattanooga..are you wanting advice on a place to eat or looking for a reef store??if you are looking for a reef store you are out of luck..if you want a place to eat..check out the boathouse..

indecloudzua;987130 wrote: i just moved away from chattanooga..are you wanting advice on a place to eat or looking for a reef store??if you are looking for a reef store you are out of luck..if you want a place to eat..check out the boathouse..
Alrighty thanks what about on the way back to ga did you no of anything?

not really sure..most of my trips from atlanta had me with livestock so i couldnt really make any stops..

Yeah we ate at the river grille or something like that right across from rock city it's pretty crazy and I litterly just asked the question what's the difference between I max and regular haha

Dylan Ringwood;987131 wrote: Alrighty thanks what about on the way back to ga did you no of anything?

Since you will pass close to it, you could stop and cut my grass. Thanks. :)

Bassett22;987160 wrote: Dude! check out Rock City! and Ruby Falls, the inclined railroad is kinda neat (if you have time). IMAX right next to the aquarium. Have fun, Theres lots of other random stuff in the area.
Hey Andy, do you no of any shops reef related to stop by on the way back to newnan? Or will the north end reefer who sell frags and what not speak up I got another day here.
8de41d4322de1c42c8178a15321cb29f.jpg
alt="" />

Back