My dream tank build...

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
So a few months ago I got on here to waste some time. I hadn't been on in over a year. What's the first thing I see. Larry @itsamyheff has his 120 up for sale and he has lowered the price to basically giving it away. I quickly started to get things in order to buy it. Few weeks go by we talk back and forth and I send him a deposit to hold it for me bc I can't make it till the following week. Yesterday rolls around and I went to pick it up. Did so. And after 4 hours of being home with it I get it up to my living room( almost killed myself my cousin and both dogs) but it's where it will remain. This is going to be a slow build I'm hoping to have it up and running by this time next year. Plans as of now

Paint the stand and doors
Build a sump out of a 40 breeder I have laying in the basement
Decide on return pump.
Skimmer and power heads and lights. Lol

Attached is a pic of the tank and stand where it is going to be displayed in our living room.

Attachments

• PXL_20240922_234946120.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240922_234946120.MP.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 42
Looks good.... but did you notice that you have a ghost? Looks kinda scary. IDK, better get some sage or whatever 😎
Lmao funny you say that but I'm about 99.9% sure we actually do. Crazy things happen all the time. Like lights going off and on, Doors shutting also our ring camera goes off and nothing being there.

I thought if you destroyed the home the sprit would be forced to go back to hell because the home was it's portal to the physical world. 😁
No no, it haunts you for life after its resident gets destroyed. Tickles you while you pee. That’s why you sometimes shiver

Back