My IM Nuvo 30 AIO

bluesy1213

Market
Reaction score
I haven't put up anything in this section for some reason, I guess I assumed nano tanks did not matter. But with the current climate, Small Tanks Matter seems appropriate lol. Any way this tank has stuff that has been around since I started a 29 Gallon with a HOB filter and a black box light. The picture is from a post that I did a while back. The livestock has probably changed quite a bit. I mainly am posting it to show the stand. I built the stand as a project when I had a supply of scrap hardwood. The doors and sides have bookmatched pieces of maple, wormy maple (ambrosia), walnut, cherry, sapele, oak, and poplar for a decorative touch. The lip of the stand is walnut and the majority of the stand is maple. There is a pine frame supporting everything. I have a cheap home depot bucket for an ATO and the shelving still isn't permanent. I really enjoy zoas a lot and there is a few higher end ones that aren't seen up close on the video, I forgot to highlight them.

My current setup includes :

Two AI Prime HD’s - kinda sucks price wise but with the long foot print you really need two.

Tunze 9004 DOC (I think that’s the model) - I pulled out one of the filter socks and use it it in the left chamber.

Tunze ATO

InTank media caddy that holds filter floss and I also keep carbon in a media bag in the caddy as needed.

InTank Refugium caddy with the innovative marine Fuge light on the back of the tank-(make sure you remove a portion of the black plastic on the back of the tank so the light can get through to the chaeto)

Cobalt neotherm 50w heater

MP 10 (probably should have two but using one)
Custom stand (I built)

F642B0DF-25C4-493F-A3B1-DF64FC001447.jpeg

Here is a video that I put together today:

Thanks,
Shane

I like it! Nice stand doors! How are you liking the Tunze 9004 DOC ?

If I had to do it over again, I would go with the newer Innovative Marine DC nuvoskim. I have it on my 25 lagoon and its been great. Pulls some gross stuff

awesome. I have the ghost skimmer on my 25 lagoon. When it works it’s great, unfortunately majority of time I can’t get it to consistently pull thick skim. It’s getting annoying to see it full of water.

I haven't put up anything in this section for some reason, I guess I assumed nano tanks did not matter. But with the current climate, Small Tanks Matter seems appropriate lol. Any way this tank has stuff that has been around since I started a 29 Gallon with a HOB filter and a black box light. The picture is from a post that I did a while back. The livestock has probably changed quite a bit. I mainly am posting it to show the stand. I built the stand as a project when I had a supply of scrap hardwood. The doors and sides have bookmatched pieces of maple, wormy maple (ambrosia), walnut, cherry, sapele, oak, and poplar for a decorative touch. The lip of the stand is walnut and the majority of the stand is maple. There is a pine frame supporting everything. I have a cheap home depot bucket for an ATO and the shelving still isn't permanent. I really enjoy zoas a lot and there is a few higher end ones that aren't seen up close on the video, I forgot to highlight them.

My current setup includes :

Two AI Prime HD’s - kinda sucks price wise but with the long foot print you really need two.

Tunze 9004 DOC (I think that’s the model) - I pulled out one of the filter socks and use it it in the left chamber.

Tunze ATO

InTank media caddy that holds filter floss and I also keep carbon in a media bag in the caddy as needed.

InTank Refugium caddy with the innovative marine Fuge light on the back of the tank-(make sure you remove a portion of the black plastic on the back of the tank so the light can get through to the chaeto)

Cobalt neotherm 50w heater

MP 10 (probably should have two but using one)
Custom stand (I built)

View attachment 29306

Here is a video that I put together today:

Thanks,
Shane
Here is a Youtube video for those that may want to use it:

My wife found a picture of my first tank, it was a 29 gallon with a HOB filter and a heater. Man I needed a lot more rock to get it going. I had no idea apparently lol.5728C90B-5DC1-4EC8-A824-E03F0CD7E03D.jpeg

Back