My New Leather Finger

thanh386

Market
Reaction score
I got him today, my love friend Olivia bought it for me from Marine Designs. Looks so pretty under arccentics. Here's a pic.

Umm i can't edit lol posted wrong thing. here's teh coral

DSC00253.jpg
alt="" />

LOL. I get like 15mpg maybe. But i tend to go zoom zoom zoom alot.

hey man how do u like the sound of that exhaust, i was looking at it but i cant decide between it and the nismo......

Also what wheels are those you still have the stocks? I was looking for the bronze nismo cause i love the look of bronze on white still have decided on that either

sorry to high jack the thread

jaydm93teg;276317 wrote: hey man how do u like the sound of that exhaust, i was looking at it but i cant decide between it and the nismo......

Also what wheels are those you still have the stocks? I was looking for the bronze nismo cause i love the look of bronze on white still have decided on that either

sorry to high jack the thread

It's loud really loud. Especially with the kenetics test pipe. Nismo sounded too docile for me. If you are in the market for an exhaust, HKS sounded nice to me like and exotic v6 rather than mine whichs sounds liek a v8 on steroids. Nismos are overpriced (especially for 19's) Get Volks or Works.

to be honest i wanted the gold te37's but that would run me near 3 grand and i dont have that kind of money to dump into some wheels....i like the docile sound to be honest i have a 45 min. drive to and from work 5 days a week so anything extremly loud would start to give me a headache.....i like what you have done with the car though man it looks great......and to be honest right now i would love to not spend money on my car and look ahead to getting the 370!!!

I've got an old school '83. I absolutely love it. I have a flowmaster system for my exhaust setup. I love all the 'Z"'s though.

Thanh386;276323 wrote: It's loud really loud. Especially with the kenetics test pipe. Nismo sounded too docile for me. If you are in the market for an exhaust, HKS sounded nice to me like and exotic v6 rather than mine whichs sounds liek a v8 on steroids. Nismos are overpriced (especially for 19's) Get Volks or Works.

I'm sorry.

No V6 EVER sounds like a v8 unless you weld on 2 extra cylinders.

Seedless Reefer;276458 wrote: I'm sorry.

No V6 EVER sounds like a v8 unless you weld on 2 extra cylinders.

They sure can, with the right setup. I've had people call me a liar after I told them my truck had a V6. Of course the exhaust is not legal in any way/shape/form, but it does sound nice. JBA headers, Random Tech y-pipe, Random Tech hi-flow cat, and straight pipes dumped out the side, in combination with intake mods, makes a nice deep rumble.

Here's my V6...

a>

Thanh386;276285 wrote: Umm i can't edit lol posted wrong thing. here's teh coral

DSC00253.jpg
alt="" />

Not to get off topic, but that thing should not look like that. I have one, and the only time it looks nice and green is when it is stressed. In a few days it should ballon up and look brown...

rostato;276653 wrote: Not to get off topic, but that thing should not look like that. I have one, and the only time it looks nice and green is when it is stressed. In a few days it should ballon up and look brown...

LOL you mean BACK ON TOPIC. That pic was taken right after acclimation and under 100% arccentic, i just wanted to see teh florencent color it had. I got it from Marine. The two on the outside was actually semi brown but still had a lot of color. The one in teh middle was either pissed off at teh store or was just naturally bright. Regardless it's a great piece and I love it cause it was a present. I dunno why but my xenia's from Franks tank doesn't seem to be doing so well. I'll keep checking for the next few days to see.

I think I see a smudge!

Don't you hate gravel driveways, lol. My roommate said the first thing he's getting is a paved driveway, and the second thing is a vette. I certainly wouldn't mind as I hate crawling around on my gravel getting bitten by ants and whatever else I stir up...

LOL..for now it'll have to do but my next wil definately be paved! Whoever said earlier a 6 doesn't sound like an 8...I beg to differ.

Back