My new Sohal

skriz

Reaction score
Picked up an awesome Sohal tang from Sal (saltwater city) yesterday; he got put in check by a stupid domino (thanks Lee!) :)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
140266=8720-P2188370X.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
140266=8720-P2188370X.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="P2188370X.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

dude, that sohal is a panzy! Dude needs to man up against those dominos ;) Beauty lookin fish tho!

why dont you put in another carpet anemone and hope that it eats the damsil lol just a thought and the tang looks great man happy you got him

glxtrix;140269 wrote: dude, that sohal is a panzy! Dude needs to man up against those dominos ;) Beauty lookin fish tho!

That's because you haven't seen these dominos...they're mutants!

Ask Jin what to do with Dominos. I sent him a picture of a Domino control device. I would post it, but lost the Pic.

Great looking fish Raj. He's in good hands now. Sal, Mike and I had the opportunity to see him turn in to a great fish over the last five weeks. Enjoy!!!

Victor626nj;140270 wrote: why dont you put in another carpet anemone and hope that it eats the damsil lol just a thought and the tang looks great man happy you got him

LOL, I'm sure the dominos would love that, then they would have a place to host again. Problem is, that carpet would prolly take out the sohal in the mean time.

Jgoal55;140330 wrote: Raj, beautiful fish! one more reason to go see the tank.

Pschh, why so you can see it getting picked on by some dominos??? Sad. LOL. You need to give that fish a complex so he can start fighting for itself.

I have a domino about the size of a Mini Cooper and he's actually pretty cool, but maybe that's because he's in a tank with a trigger, biggie yellow tang and a toby puffer. None of them will take any guff off of him.

love the Sohal! One of the prettiest tangs, imo.

Another awesome fish... I may have to stop with the coral thing and move onto cool fish.

Thanks all! I'm liking this fish more and more each day!

Cameron;140411 wrote: Another awesome fish... I may have to stop with the coral thing and move onto cool fish.

Poppycock! Have both! I do! Raj- that is a tight fish. I love big Acanthurus tangs. The way they just glide around. That thing is gonna be a foot long by years end.

Nice fish, I hated to let him go. :) He was too aggressive with my other tangs. He was the nicest Sohal I could find at the time. Enjoy.

ChrisOzment;140478 wrote: Nice fish, I hated to let him go. :) He was too aggressive with my other tangs. He was the nicest Sohal I could find at the time. Enjoy.

He's is nice! And he is very docile. I have 3 yellow tangs, a purple tang and a desjardini tang. He doesn't bother any of them!

Back