my new stock list after some help from you guys

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok here it is and they will be 2-3 weeks between adding them if not longer
liverock27,stickx911, linda and ansley you guys let me know what you think of my new list and if it will be ok for my frist tank? bc i do not want a fish that i cant take care of? i have looked and they all will be ok in a 45gal so thats not an problem

Looks good to me.

Be sure to lresearch the six line. They can potentially harass snails and small shrimp if you plan to add them later.

BTW, what clowns? THey can vary greatly by species. If you want bigger ones like clarks or maroons, and you want to add corals in the future, I'd reduce another fish or two. For many corals, the lighter the bio load, the better.

Pretty sweet list, has a point about the 6 line, I have had 2 and never had a problem out of either one, but the potential is there, wow are they hard to catch also.
Wouldn't really have to drop the fish count to add coral,if you have a real good skimmer and stay on top of water changes. As far as firefish, make good and sure you have some eggcrate or a good top, they are known to leap, so are 6 lines.
No thanks are needed on this end, just trying to help out..

Looks like a good list. I have had Sixlines in the past and have never had any trouble out of them. What type of goby are you looking to get?

ill look in to that but the list is also up to my girlfriend she has some say so bc it is her tank and stand lol im just the one that wanted to use it and not let it sit there with just water in it

Instead of a goby i reccommend a lawnmower blenny "he will keep your rocks clean." You cant have both because gobies usually harass blennies. You could also get a royal gramma, and a small angel fish like a coral beauty, potters angel or flame angel.

My mom has a lawnmower blenny in her tank...he's a hoot! REALLY</em> good at keeping the rocks clean too. I didn't realize you had to pick one or the other with gobies and blennys. Maybe THAT'S what happened to her sand sifting goby. She blamed it on her YT (admittedly, he's a bruiser in her tank), but now I'm wondering if it was her lawnmower blenny.

Will lawnmower blennys hurt anything else? :unsure:

Back