my new stock list after some help from you guys

I have a http://www.saltwaterfishshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=108">hasselt goby</a> and a bicolored blenny. They ignore each other.

I believe the rule of thumb is to avoid same or very similar body shapes. Many gobies <u>do</u> look like blennies.

cloudy water can be caused by a couple things, snails spawning or a bacteria bloom. check your levels and get back to us.

What about a lawnmower blenny and a scooter Dragonet; would they get along?

chrisjet;174886 wrote: Instead of a goby i reccommend a lawnmower blenny "he will keep your rocks clean." You cant have both because gobies usually harass blennies. You could also get a royal gramma, and a small angel fish like a coral beauty, potters angel or flame angel.

well i was looking at them but i want color in the tank so what all is there like that with color and when i said dottyback i was talking about a royal gramma and i was think about a angel but the will pick at corals in the tank so no good bc i might put some in there later not sure though

jgilley84;175045 wrote: well i was looking at them but i want color in the tank so what all is there like that with color and when i said dottyback i was talking about a royal gramma and i was think about a angel but the will pick at corals in the tank so no good bc i might put some in there later not sure though

What the lawnmowers lack in color, they make up for in personality...really cool little critters. :yes:

ok can i do the dottyback frist and then the clowns and firefish bc im going to trade the crabs and damsel in and see what i can get

I would get the blenny over the Gobbie. Mostly because if I remember right you have a nano tank and blennies stay smaller than the gobbie's. Plus the're more effecient to me anyways at cleaning the rocks and siffting sand. The gobbie we had picked one spot under a rock and really only cleaned that area. I hear blennies are all over the place and are constantly cleaning.

Back