My new swimmie ~

Awesome fish! Congrats. I had a scribble that would hang with a yellow tang too. :)

jtshack;177535 wrote: I think I'm going to try them together and see how it goes. :yes:

You shouldn't have a problem. Most foxfaces are docile but can defend themselves if needed. It seems they try to run unless; they can't or they get tired of it. :)

Not to hijack Kim's thread, but for anyone that's interested, the foxface I picked up Sunday was a magnificent foxface and he and the tangs are getting along great! :yay: Purple Tang didn't even try to give him any grief. So now I have a yellow tang, purple tang, and magnificent foxface schooling around the tank like buddies. FF is already coming out even when we're at the front of the tank...beautiful addition (and I'm really happy that I didn't have to rehome my PT) :)

101_1120-1.jpg
alt="" />

His color was mottled yesterday when I took this, but he looks different today (not as mottled). Seems to change with his mood...

101_1147-1.jpg
alt="" />

thats awesome, you thread hijacker you... :) i love my fox... not sure why it look me long to get one.. anyone know if you can have more than one?

RaisingTwo2006;178747 wrote: thats awesome, you thread hijacker you... :) i love my fox... not sure why it look me long to get one.. anyone know if you can have more than one?

I wouldn't suggest it. They don't get along with themselves in a tank unless they are a male and female.

RaisingTwo2006;178747 wrote: thats awesome, you thread hijacker you... :) i love my fox... not sure why it look me long to get one.. anyone know if you can have more than one?

We have two scribbled rabbitfish in the same tank (125g) and they get along great, swimming side-by-side all day. Before we got them, they were in the coral tank @ SWC for a couple months and always hung out together there, too. Don't know if they're male/female or just good friends.

Back