My tank finally has a stand!

enderg60

Market
Reaction score
Welp it only took me 8 years to finally get around to it but I finally have a stand and canopy for the 300g.

As some of you guys know since youve been to the house my stand and canopy looked like this for a long time.
IMG_7860Large.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_8075Medium.jpg
alt="" />

Well I am pleased to say that with the help of my sisters boyfriend it now looks muuuuch better. Its still missing a few knobs and we have to touch up a few spots but I can not believe how good it came out!
IMG_2154_zpsslr1vivn.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_2147_zpsxga6pr3u.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_2163_zpsosdv5ccr.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_2162_zpsxwtvv6zz.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_2157_zpsmk6noxex.jpg
alt="" />

Its made of walnut and figured maple and Im just loving the striping in the wood. The unforseen downside. My fiance now says everything else in the living room looks like crap now....so now I get to buy a new couch and make new tables :/

grouper therapy;1046263 wrote: I'm not sure I would trust that frame !!!!!

havent trusted that thing for years, which is why I put all that walnut around it!

EnderG60;1046280 wrote: havent trusted that thing for years, which is why I put all that walnut around it!
I hear ya! I told you it would hold it :tongue:.
It looks great, good job:up: I'm more impressed withe
the news of a fiance. congrats dude.

If he does this for more than just family favors, please send me his info. I've got a "little" project in the works! ;)

Seth The Wine Guy;1046440 wrote: If he does this for more than just family favors, please send me his info. I've got a "little" project in the works! ;)

+1 here as well!

Looks fantastic :up:

He is a fire fighter that does wood working as a side job. Everything you see there was made from bare boards, even the fluting. If anyone wants something made just let me know and Ill get you his contact info.

that really NICE , and can he build me one as well and how much thanks.

Back