Need a hand tomorrow or early next week.

acroholic

Lifetime
Reaction score
Guys,
I need one person to help me place a 60 gallon, 24" square cube tank on top of a tall stand (about 40" high). Not really heavy, just physically too large for me to place up that high by myself, and too heavy for my wife to help me.

I live right off of exit 6 (Northridge Rd) off 400. I am flexible to your schedule. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to do.

I'll gladly compensate my helper with a nice frag, or will drive to help you if you need it. Please PM me if you can stop by. Thanks very much.
Dave

PM sent to Robb, maybe we can swing by on the way to Raj's and help you tomorrow morning.

Will let you know! Any frag from your tank would be like hitting the jackpot.

I'm available too. Just let me know. I'd be happy to help for just a good look at your system. (I'm getting ready to plumb a tank and it's kicking my tail).

Dave,

Count me and Barry in.
Tomorrow morning say 1030ish?

Robb

I'll lend a hand also if needed. Would this improve my chances of getting into the southern chalice cartel?

Guys,
Thanks very much for all the offers, but Darren is going to swing by and help me. He was the first respondent. I really appreciate it, and any of you that responded, please feel free to contact me if you ever need any help.
Dave

Any time Dave!
Seeing your tanks is like free submission to the Georgia Aquarium!

Robb

Free submission? lol

Dave- you do know that pics of the build are now expected right? ;)

I am right around the corner as you know, let me know.

Thanks Chris, but I got it moved last weekend. Just in the middle of setting up the equipment, etc.

Back