Need ARC members help!! moving 180Gallon Tank

nanjinho

Supporting
Reaction score
Dear All,

It was too good to miss the chance to get the 180 gallon tank...
problem is I don't know how I should move my current 125 Gallon tank..
I will have to use the pluming from 125, empty the tank move it and put 180 in its place and fill it all up.....

I'm going to need some massive manpower...
@demifelix is nice enough to help with the move with his pick-up truck but will need another to make it in one trip.
I will get the suction cups from @FutureInterest ASAP.

I live 5 mins away from @FutureInterest will need all the support I can get.

Thank you guys in advance.

during the week Im home after 3:30 and weekends are open. Im just 10 minutes from you

When are you making this move?
depending on when I can get at least 4 people including me.
so far @york1 can help out anytime after 3:30PM + weekend open
Shawn you live all the way down in buckhead, I don't want you to drive all the way. I will also call some of my non ARC friends to see if they can help.

I'll help too.
When are you available to help??

When u plan on making the move? I'll love to help, but I gotta clear my schedule for that day or those days

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

When u plan on making the move? I'll love to help, but I gotta clear my schedule for that day or those days

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

so far york1 can help out anytime after 3:30PM + weekend open
please do let me know when you can.
I will move along once we get 4ppl at the same opening.

A 180 isn't bad, it's a two person job. Sometimes the stand weighs more than that size tank.

A 180 isn't bad, it's a two person job. Sometimes the stand weighs more than that size tank.
I had hard time moving the 125 you sold me off of your pick up truck...... I dont know.... about it being 2 man lift;;;;;

How many stairs are you dealing with at each locagtion? I can be available on Saturday and I have 2 moving dollies I can bring.

I had hard time moving the 125 you sold me off of your pick up truck...... I dont know.... about it being 2 man lift;;;;;

I should have said two man job :D:p

They're both in Sawunee so it's not a far drive for me. If there's no stairs and they can find someone that can handle the other end I can help one day this week or next weekend. @Rainblood ?

I don't trust my knee with stairs, so that would be a deal breaker for me.

so here is the update!!

we have @demifelix @york1 after 3:30 PM @FutureInterest +1 local reef buddy after 4PM.
after thinking over the position of the new tank I came to a conclusion that it would be wayy to much work in order to put it on the same place as the current 125 sits.
so we will be setting up the tank right next to it as picture below.
No stairs at all, in fact only about 20 steps from the front door. (picture taken from the front door)

We will shoot for today after 4PM (pending confirmation from @demifelix
please text me at 678-628-9943 for tank loading location.
I will pickup the suction cups at Jin's house before heading over with my van.
1605533123787.png

Back