Need Assistance Replacing a Bulk Head on a 90-Gallon Tank

Jwhite0007

Market
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a good reference for one of the LFSs or someone who can help me replace the bulkheads on my 90-gallon, corner overflow tank? I'm located in Suwanee and would love to know of anyone who can help my folks out (I do not have time to do the job right now with a newborn and they don't know what they're doing).

My folks have been waiting 4+ weeks for Premier Reef to call back/schedule time to do the job, but we haven't heard anything from them in a couple of weeks now.

Thank you in advance!

Some pictures might help. Your description of replacing bulkheads is very vague. A bulkhead is basically a nut and bolt and very easy to replace unless you have a situation that makes it difficult. If so, you I would advise you to post some pics and explain the situation with a little more detail. Best of luck:)

Some pictures might help. Your description of replacing bulkheads is very vague. A bulkhead is basically a nut and bolt and very easy to replace unless you have a situation that makes it difficult. If so, you I would advise you to post some pics and explain the situation with a little more detail. Best of luck:)
I reached out to Atlanta aquarium, and Rit was able to send someone up to help us out. We’re all good now!

Back