NEED HELP ASAP!!!

FinParadiseAquaticsLLC

Market
Reaction score
Idk what's going on with my system... my I don't have any more testing stuff and my anemone looks bad!!! It was doing great this morning and all of a sudden it looks like this! What do I do with the other coral of its dying? What do I do for a solution until I can get the testing solutions?? The clownfish are eating whatever is in the middle of the anemone. Please help!

Attachments

• 20240626_195211.jpg
    20240626_195211.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 38
Is it splitting? Cause I do see tears past the mouth on 2 sides but not one. All of my other corals seem to be fine besides the fact I have more white light on now. Water isn't murky/milky. The anemone still has color and is chubby so idk what's going on.

I have it in QT. Hopefully it'll pull through. I did a 10% water change in the nano just incase it started leeching toxins. How do I know for sure it's dying? It has a tear on its foot from what the research has been showing us. So we know it's stressed. No tentacles are floating anywhere or falling off, not even when I moved it to QT.

It definitely doesn’t look happy and it’s dying. How long has it been in the tank?
It's been the tank for 3 months. Tank is well over a year old. The only thing that has happened in the tank was taking out a frogspawn that was stinging my red mushroom anemone. Could that be something that has affected the LTA like this?

When I’ve seen mine melt away before it’s because either it wasn’t eating or something got in the water. Do you think you had anything fall into that tank or anything leach into the water

It definitely eats. Either I'll feed it or the clowns will take it food. I wash my hands for 3 minutes using non scented dawn dish soap and rinse for another 2 minutes. I don't wear gloves due to the fact of being afraid they might leech something into the water. Do you think it could ate some bad frozen foods or maybe over ate?

I find brightwell to be pretty strong but if you dose accordingly you should be fine. I had a problem with my maroons they would almost always take the food away from the nem so I had to sit and watch to make sure it ate. It could be what’s happening.

I noticed that they do feed it but I do feed it either way and watch these clowns just incase. I'll go ahead and put that in my cart. Yeah I've been told that it's pretty strong so that's why I dose it every 5 days with only 2ml. I have it QT though so hopefully it's just pissed off but I'm sure it's a goner unfortunately. Would the clowns be OK without it?

I appreciate everyone's quick response but unfortunately woke up this morning to the QT tank looking like someone poured some milk in the tank and it don't smell to good so it's safe to say it has passed. It definitely wasn't pooping. I'm just going to to sit and ponder if I want to do a BTA or not do anemones. It definitely is cool seeing the clownfish hosting an anemone so I might get one but for right now I'm just going to hold on until I make sure the tank is stable and then go from there.

Back