NEED HELP ASAP!!!

If you decide to try a BTA. When you are ready let me know. I have a small rainbow bubble tip you are welcome to
Thank you. I appreciate it and I appreciate all of you who have came here and given some insight. I had a feeling it was near its end when the wife told me to look at it. How much would you want for the RBTA? I know the 60g is stable it, was the last tank I tested before I ran out of the testing solutions. Also where are you located?

Thank you. I appreciate it and I appreciate all of you who have came here and given some insight. I had a feeling it was near its end when the wife told me to look at it. How much would you want for the RBTA? I know the 60g is stable it, was the last tank I tested before I ran out of the testing solutions. Also where are you located?
Lawrenceville not to far from Nemos and Atlanta aquarium

It's alright. Just wish it showed signs sooner than just within a 10 hour period when we're at work. Yeah it was a green LTA.
Well dont feel too bad...I killed a magnifica after QTing and treating with cipro for what felt like forever.
Anything wild caught has a tough time transitioning.

+1 on @york1 for rbtas

Ah OK well we now know to specifically look for aquacultured nems. Definitely will be going to @york1 for rbta's. Didn't know that there was an actual difference between cultured and "free ranged" when it came to corals/nems..
Definitely the aquacultured ones always seem to be a lot hardier especially if you let things go a tiny bit

Well dont feel too bad...I killed a magnifica after QTing and treating with cipro for what felt like forever.
Anything wild caught has a tough time transitioning.

+1 on @york1 for rbtas
Darn you killed yours too? So sad. At least I'm not alone anymore.

To OP, anemones are incredibly sensitive to bacterial populations IME, and we can't test for bacteria easily enough to warrant getting them without already having a thriving tank. I hate it because nems are my favorite, but they have so many more mysteries to uncover before I would recommend them to the average aquarist.
(Unless you start with aquacultured nems, those things are bulletproof for some reason)

Back