Need help if you can!

jeep9783

Market
Reaction score
Ok something is wrong with my t5 setup with the 660 i have to repalce all of the waterproof endcaps and maybe somebulbs but my coral have been without light for about three days i have a 75rr does anyone close have a light setup or somehting that i can use temporrarly

chris

Ok i am willing to rent it or buy it...what exactly do you have...I am looking for some t5 endcaps and fairly new bulbs or new bulbs preferably 12k-6500k 48inch...and possibly another ballast icecap 660...the only thing that i know that is not wrong is my wiring harness other than that i don't know

It is 24 inches with legs...sorry not 48. metal halides, actinics, built in ballast. You can borrow if you want til you can get what you want if you can use it. it has moveable legs.

Chris -- I don't have a spare light setup, but I'm running dual 660's on T5's--we could swap in your 660 if you want to check the ballast. If it's a ballast problem I could just run the daylights for a few days while you sort things out....

Chris, can you describe what's happening (or post pics). Why would you need new endcaps? How old are the bulbs?

Bulbs are two months old, sometimes the front two light come on and go off with out the other two doing anything, then other times bulbs 2 and 4 flicker and go off not even powering up that much, my ohms change something serious with every diff test i do i don't have a clue what is going on...i know there is a couple of end caps that should be replaced as they are missing the plastic green piece that you turn the bulbs (lock the bubls) in place with...I did just try a new harness got alot better readings with ohms but still don't exactly know the problem...my luck bulbs but i ohmed them out and they tested fine so i just don't know

Gwhiz;244569 wrote: Chris -- I don't have a spare light setup, but I'm running dual 660's on T5's--we could swap in your 660 if you want to check the ballast. If it's a ballast problem I could just run the daylights for a few days while you sort things out....

Can you pm me number and address and a good time that i could test my ballast...the sooner the better please as i am lacking on light now

chris

Back