Need help with trates

If its possible see if you can put it in a higher flow area...it likes it best when its "tumbling". If this starts to grow you should think about adding some pods for some natural food for your fish. This will help keep them full and your nitrates a lil lower by having to feed less.

Curtismaximus;862627 wrote: Your welcome buddy! Ha Ha Ha just curious why JB sucks?

Just cause he's Jb. Lol

It's in the only spot I have in the sump. So hopefully it will be alright.

MrFlameangel;862634 wrote: Just cause he's Jb. Lol

It's in the only spot I have in the sump. So hopefully it will be alright.

Ha ha thats horrable

I dont have mine tumbling and it does fine. Just be sure to pull the ball apart once a week. It wont get bigger if you dont.

Curtismaximus;862638 wrote: Ha ha thats horrable

I dont have mine tumbling and it does fine. Just be sure to pull the ball apart once a week. It wont get bigger if you dont.

Yea Jb owes me now cause of a certain puffer fish. Lol

Nice. Didn't know that. But I do now. Lol

MrFlameangel;862640 wrote: Yea Jb owes me now cause of a certain puffer fish. Lol

Nice. Didn't know that. But I do now. Lol

O yeahhhhhh I forgot about that! Puffers dont eat SPS do they?

No I just didn't want the puffer and the wife couldn't ever forget she wanted one due to the fact Jb kept reminding her. Lol

Nice basket i had thoughts of doing something similar if i ever give up completely on this algae scrubber.

tbryan;862720 wrote: Nice basket i had thoughts of doing something similar if i ever give up completely on this algae scrubber.

Thanks. I have to say this is probably the cheapest thing I have ever done for a tank. Usually it's at least a $100 for any thing you do.

Back