Need help

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
I'm in the process of upgrading my RO-DI, double membrane, booster pump, vertical DI, bypass DI valve, and the rest if the items that are already installed, dual TDS meter and PSI gauge.
Does anyone owns the "Extreme Thypon" model from AWI? With all the gadgets and such, that could let me take a look and help me install everything correct and almost exact as their model?. I have seen their web and all the diagrams but pics are not clear on top of the bracket to let me separate all components and save space on same bracket. Please help.

Even just some pics would help me. I heard before someone its starting to design RO systems, would anyone knows who is to check with him if he can help me?

joseayes;858561 wrote: Even just some pics would help me. I heard before someone its starting to design RO systems, would anyone knows who is to check with him if he can help me?

Really? :wow2: No one is able to help?:doh:
Come on guys, I really need this help and I'm willing to get it done today or... today lol!
Please help!

joseayes;858845 wrote: Really? :wow2: No one is able to help?:doh:
Come on guys, I really need this help and I'm willing to get it done today or... today lol!
Please help!

Throw up some pictures of what you're wanting to do. I might be able to help, but in the words of Matthew Lillard, "I promise nothing". :D

jbadd99;858869 wrote: Throw up some pictures of what you're wanting to do. I might be able to help, but in the words of Matthew Lillard, "I promise nothing". :D

+1 Let's see some pics of what you are workin with.

Put the blue line in the first fitting to the left of the uppermost fitting. Then take the yellow line and put that into the fitting to the right of the lowermost fitting and route that to the fitting on the end of the RO membrane. Take the black line and route it directly between the blue and yellow, making sure not to crimp it in any way. This will attach to the uppermost fitting with the other end going around the primary chamber and into the tertiary chamber. Due to the increase output desired, make sure you're running a good flux capacitor; without it, the line pressure won't be enough and you'll likely crash into a clock tower.

Hope that helps. :)

Raj is that description to connect an a car stereo or something else? where I gonna be using a flux capacitor? :D LOL!
I will snap some pics

anydepun.jpg
alt="" />
e6y3evy8.jpg
alt="" />
uze9yzab.jpg
alt="" />
I guess I'm overthinking this set up, just trying to add the other membrane, the bypass valve and finally the booster pump, already know that BP will be after the 3rd stage. I will remove DI in line and the left bottom vertical canister will be the DI

I wish I could help, but I had someone come over and hook it up for me, lol.....I did last year go to the BRS site and watched the videos and copied them when I added another RO. I do like the different colored lines which I bought from BRS cheaply.....I do have an ATW Typhoon 5 stage or something like that.

Thank you so much for the intention anyway Ralph! I'm making it work by just calling, watching and reading all from AWI. And when I called them they were able to help me and had awesome CS. (Hope I can fixed!)
And the tips from Raj helps me too :0

Now I see why not many where able to help me hehehe ;)
Flux capacitors? Garbage? Any other item involved?
What old, old movie you guys make reference?

joseayes;859030 wrote: Now I see why not many where able to help me hehehe ;)
Flux capacitors? Garbage? Any other item involved?
What old, old movie you guys make reference?

back to the future....duh!! actually I think in Back to the Future 2 when they run on garbage

heathlindner25;859038 wrote: back to the future....duh!! actually I think in Back to the Future 2 when they run on garbage

yeah! I knew it! LOL! Ok, I will called back to the osmosis. Cause I actually have to leave the used membrane on the freezer because I couldn't complete the mission, I gonna have to go back to keep working on it :D

Ripped Tide;859153 wrote: Used membrane in the freezer? Why? Just curious- I've never heard of doing that.

Trombly does that also Dylan. he has a membrane thats 17 years old!!

What does that do to the membrane?

17yrs old??? Good lord, that's only 10 years younger than me.

Edit: I'll just google it :)

Ripped Tide;859158 wrote: What does that do to the membrane?

17yrs old??? Good lord, that's only 10 years younger than me.

Edit: I'll just google it :)

they used to be made in America and was quality product, now he says they don't last as long. unless he was just joking with me but he said it was 17 years old

Back