nem ???

I just ended up blocking his hole to get back there... but if you cant get him off the rock, that might be hard. You might be able to try shading that spot and see if he comes out..

at that time- he was about 12 inches across. We ended up moving a huge rock out of the way and giving him a whole side of the tank..

it s just crazy how one of the two just stayed where i put him but the other is all ove the tank. when i got them they were in the same tank right next to each other you think he might be trying to find the other one?

Point a powerhead directly at him...he'll move. When he gets to a place you like, feed him, and feed him often or he'll forage more...

so im still play lets catch the nem so any one want to give me another idea. you think if i put him right next to the other one he will stay bc when i got them they were right next to each other

it may be your lighting. the only cheap fix I could think of is go buy 50/50 florescent tubes, the spectrum, I am not sure if just a different spectrum is helpful, but it will surely make things look better none the less...

if yoa have inadequate lighting, the condi will disentegrate.

One way to get them to stay out of areas that you don't want them is to add a lot of flow to that area (blast a ph back there). THe new will move on his own.

stickx911;198051 wrote: it may be your lighting. the only cheap fix I could think of is go buy 50/50 florescent tubes, the spectrum, I am not sure if just a different spectrum is helpful, but it will surely make things look better none the less...
well i dont think that is it bc i have 2 and one is right where i put him but ill try that it cant hurt

Back