New Acan

jeep9783

Market
Reaction score
This thing is huge about 8inches by 6inches...the pics do 0 justice...i just cant get the color...neon orange and blue and purple with green centers

well can't post pics till somone tells me how to get rid of old attachments when there is noo check mark beside them

well there are no boxes beside them to delete them...the ones that had boxes i deleted but didn't put me under my quota

<a href="
jeep9783
>http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w16/jeep9783/?action=view&current=100_2449.jpg</a>" target="_blank"&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;
100_2449.jpg
>http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w16/jeep9783/100_2449.jpg</a>" border="0" alt="Photobucket"&gt;</a>

big d where did u go man...u need to get my dp lookin like yours man...alll i can get is freakin frags and i am sick of it...u have an amazin dp...my goal is to have no sand bed (well sand bed no visible) and have acans coverin the entire floor

Nice!.

Be carful as they are very aggressive and have have a good 2 to 3" reach. Make sure to give it a safe distance from other corals.

Joe

they have a reach really...i have never really had any issues with my other acans and they are right beside digi's and acros....like sweapin tentacles (galxia) or what

jeep9783;347919 wrote: they have a reach really...i have never really had any issues with my other acans and they are right beside digi's and acros....like sweapin tentacles (galxia) or what

That one is a different species of acan it is acan echinata. I may have spelled that wrong.

They are much more aggressive then the Ausse counterparts. It looks like you have plenty of room around it. Just be aware of it. In my experience they will actually attack the other acan species if they are touching.

Pretty corals just need to be kept away from other corals and do not let anything fall on it or ti will most likely be toast.

Joe

where you get that? blue planet? its ugly and therefor i should own it :D

good pick tho...

Back