New and improved fish list

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
My tank is a 420g system and the actuall tank is 320g. The tank is 6' long 28" deep and 3' tall. This tank has been running for 8 months and is a mixed reef. Please feel free to coment and help me with my fish list. LMK if you need to know any thing more about this tank. The fish that havn't been added are also in the order I'm going to add them to my tank. All the tangs I'm adding will be around three inch.
Fish currently in tank
two barred rabbit fish
hippo tang
thompsons tang
dragon goby
engineer goby
neon goby
zebra goby
HUGE lawmower blenny
bicolor blenny
3 chromis
yellow flanked fairy wrasse
lobbuck's fairy wrasse
oceallaris clownfish
bangaii cardinal
pj cardianl
Fish that are going to be added:
a few more gobies and blennies
McCosker's flasher wrasse trio
atlantic blue tang
velvet multicolor wrasse
bareine tang
some type of genicanthus anglefish
achillies tang (if I can find one the right size that is healthy and eating)
maldives lyrtail anthias trio
borbonius anthias trio
pink tail triggerfish
vlamingii unicorn tang
2 (male and female)labout's fairy wrasse
red head salon fairy wrasse
red sea sailfin tang
in a few years if all goes well I may try two choati leapord wrasses. I may also add a purple tang OR powder blue/powder brown tang. I relize that this is alot of fish but I'm over skiming now and I do 30% percent water changes every other week so I'm sure I'll be fine I'll just add very slowly and watch my paramerters.
If you have any improvments or anything lmk, thanks, Diane

Holly crap Danie, that's going to be alsome. :)
Chris c

Ya, I can't wait but I got to take it slow...it's so hard :confused2:! My main goal is finding an achillies tang (my moms favorite fish) That's the right size, healthy, and eating which is going to be very hard. I would love to get two choati leapord wrasses if I can aswell.

I can talk to Chris when he returns about the tang we have gotten them in before net cought from Hawaii

myVWrock;365803 wrote: I can talk to Chris when he returns about the tang we have gotten them in before net cought from Hawaii
That would be cool, I can't take it right now becuase I'm going to be at camp for most of the rest of summer (I can't believe I'm trusting my family with my tanks :doh:) and don't want them to have to take care of the achillies alone. But as soon as summers over I'm good to go.

Back