New clown coloration

jmaneyapanda;154975 wrote: These "supposedly" sold for $32,000 USD in Thailand. I find that a little hard to believe, but the source sticks by it. I know they pay obsceene money for rare fish in Thailand, but thats ridiculous.

I have a pair that look just like that... I'd be willing to sell for a lil less.

Who knows a good tattoo artist?

I bet we could start injecting them like they do with glass fish and make a killing. :)

FutureInterest;155047 wrote: I have a pair that look just like that... I'd be willing to sell for a lil less.

I bet we could start injecting them like they do with glass fish and make a killing. :)
Without opening this wound again.....welcome to the world of clown morphs. Breed a sister and brother to get an unnatural abomination.... and sell it for more!!!

FutureInterest;155047 wrote: I have a pair that look just like that... I'd be willing to sell for a lil less.

They actually have started injecting freshwtaer fish with colors to put words on them. Valentines Day is big with the tetras that have hearts on their sides and say "I love you". really. I couldnt make this up.

Man! I was ready to offer you 28k until I saw that "tatoo" remark. I guess I'll just stick with the original plan and pick up a couple of chromis instead. :lol2:

jmaneyapanda;155056 wrote: They actually have started injecting freshwtaer fish with colors to put words on them. Valentines Day is big with the tetras that have hearts on their sides and say "I love you". really. I couldnt make this up.
Yup and the creepy part is people find them cute and I even think you can customize the writing. WTF! I saw dyed gouramies at a Big Box store and that really pissed me off!

Back