New family member!!!

jeep9783

Market
Reaction score
Look at this guy...havent gotten him to eat yet but just look at the colors. It is a radiant wrasse or orange head for others.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
57369=3924-DSCF1493.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
57369=3924-DSCF1493.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="DSCF1493.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

sorry for the bad cam only my danielle knows how to use it when taking pics of the tank i just can't fig it out

Yes just trying to get him to eat some misis he dosent even pay attention to it just sits and stares to one side of the tank and hovers, 90 dolla fish and he just sits----i think lfs had him on batteries when i bought him and now they run out lol.

Chris

Wow what a coincidence... I just got one yesterday :). Mine also isn't interested in food just yet. I've wanted one forever and its the only wrasse of that genus that I was interested in. You've got great taste in fish selection! :)

Mine is fairly large... he looks like he's 4.5 inches or so. Price is less than what you paid but is comparable. They're hard to come by around here locally so I think it was worth it.

Yes very much so, i just noticed two little white spots on his head right above his mouth looks like a hole or something any ideas?

Nope, get a better pic of it if possible. Mine doesn't have any white spots that I know of on its head.

it also looks like it is gasping for air and keeps leaning up against the rocks, all my tests are fine?

Back