new fish store in the works

Turned 16 in december and looking for summer job if dont get one at aquarium outfitters. let me know if you need anything.

im 18 i started when i was 12 or 13 though. i used to be the youngest kid on reef central and nano-reef.com

Yep paid all by myself. 10g, 80watt Orbit, AC110, 25watt heater, small PH, 13lb LR, etc. And the livestock.

awesome your in the same boat as me. I had to save for ever though bout a year and a half 2 years. 90 gallon,20 long fuge, 2*250mh with blueline electronic ballasts,2 mj mods, berlin skimmer but i have got to upgrade, sand rock just 3 fish and 2 shrimp right now though.

Wow, you really went with the big stuff. With as much stuff ive heard about how hard nanos are to keep, i still went with one and took the risk. Now ive had mine for a year with no problems, just some cyano im trying to fix as of now.

I was going to do a nano but got a good deal from my friend so i just had to take it. Plus i really good friend of mine owns sun pet so i get fish cheap. Like $4 clowns. So that helps.

its a wholesaler. (a very expensive one at that). petco gets fish from them. i honestly dont know how petco makes any money off its fish department

Back