New Fish!

Come on now, Lee! Hasn't anyone explained to you that its not the depth of your tank that matters but how you use it? :)

glxtrix;154922 wrote: No way those are too expensive! Not to mention the mounts suck! jeremy you got it all wrong, the fish is jumping out because the sandbed is a death trap! It's like making your home in the middle of a grave yard.
Yeah, you're right. I mean, how could I have overlooked all those fish in the ocean with that HORRIBLE sand underneath them- they hate it! It must be torture for them! They should pack up there bags and go to that part of the ocean with no sand. You know, it's right next to Atlantis (the city, not the resort).

I hope you can feel my sarcasm because its coming out pretty thick.

In all reality Alan- tight tank. It will blossoming in no time.

FutureInterest;154929 wrote: Come on now, Lee! Hasn't anyone explained to you that its not the depth of your tank that matters but how you use it? :)
Thats only something people with short arms say.

Lol, I know I can, we do that all the time :) But yeah it's right next to Atlantis...DUHHHHH! You'll see all kinds of fish over there, and the way of life is soo much better :)

Ummm, honestly Jin, I haven't heard anyone say that.....they must have been lying to you again and ran away laughing.

jmaneyapanda;154933 wrote: Thats only something people with short arms say.

To true. LOL Yep I have to dip half my body in the tank to get to the back corners.

All in good fun Jin, you know we love you.....but not in the way you want us to...ya know like with short arms and all..

BACK I SAY, BACK :slap:

You dont want to see Alan after the cold tank. They look like those miniature replica souvenir eiffel towers. Except not so miniature.

I'm glad we were all able to stay so mature and on track with this thread.

Lee smells like poo.

LOL, I was rollin aruond in your sandbed ;) When you treckin down to see the tank Jeremy? Guess I need to ask myself when I'm going up to see your too, lol.

Actually he smells like a cup full of skimmate! I just emptied mine. WOW that was some nasty stuff. Ever since I put the 2 Tunze 6100's on the tank my skimmer has been going nuts.

Jeremy lives off of Creepy Hollow Lane and it lives up to its namesake! Actually, its quite beautiful up there but remote enough to get away with burying any deranged BB visitors who deride the crazy Japanese guy. Lee, let me accompany you...

glxtrix;154995 wrote: LOL, I was rollin aruond in your sandbed ;) When you treckin down to see the tank Jeremy? Guess I need to ask myself when I'm going up to see your too, lol.

Sometime before 2012. That is all I can guarantee. Actually, I will figure out some time soon enough.

Back