New fleece roller

matlet

Supporting
Reaction score
I thought I recalled someone testing out a fleece roller new to the market. Can't find the post. Interested in upgrading my sump and adding a roller in the mix.

I just installed a DD Clarisea to my latest build, but since it's only been a day I can't say much about it yet besides it seems to be doing a great job so far.

I have had two Klir rollers on a frag 55. Mine worked perfectly. Some people say they had problems. I have had Clarissa gen 2 as well. It worked perfectly. All sold when upgrading tanks. I now have a Red Sea reefmat and it’s had a few snags but have figured out it’s user error and not the reefmat. You just have to tune it in like everything else. It works great now and has a temp probe plus leak detector. I have the reefmat 500. They also make a 1200.

I thought I recalled someone testing out a fleece roller new to the market. Can't find the post. Interested in upgrading my sump and adding a roller in the mix.
The one we have is for the AIO tank’s.

I have had two Klir rollers on a frag 55. Mine worked perfectly. Some people say they had problems. I have had Clarissa gen 2 as well. It worked perfectly. All sold when upgrading tanks. I now have a Red Sea reefmat and it’s had a few snags but have figured out it’s user error and not the reefmat. You just have to tune it in like everything else. It works great now and has a temp probe plus leak detector. I have the reefmat 500. They also make a 1200
Scott which one is that? The manual roller? Same one that’s on Etsy the guy printed up that for the waterbox AIO?

I have had two Klir rollers on a frag 55. Mine worked perfectly. Some people say they had problems. I have had Clarissa gen 2 as well. It worked perfectly. All sold when upgrading tanks. I now have a Red Sea reefmat and it’s had a few snags but have figured out it’s user error and not the reefmat. You just have to tune it in like everything else. It works great now and has a temp probe plus leak detector. I have the reefmat 500. They also make a 1200

Scott which one is that? The manual roller? Same one that’s on Etsy the guy printed up that for the waterbox AIO?
No, we have an automatic fleece roller. Has a motor and water level sensor. We are making them for the IM/WB but can make for really any size aio.

Back