New Member and new to the area

Onefallleaf

Market
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I made a post on the FB page but I figured I'd make it on here too. I'm new to the metro Atlanta area, but been a long time reefer and fan. Ive already met a few of you and its been nice chatting. There wasn't a reef club of this size where I lived (Knoxville,TN) and its nice so see everyone so active and nice on here. As I mentioned I just moved so the tank is settling in, but I still have a ton of corals from my old system. Most of them have gathered in my cousins tank for now.

I'm a pretty big SPS guys so if anyone has anything interesting to sell let me know. I'm up for trades and also have a few things to sell. Pictures to come once i figure out this app.

Thanks,
Wei

Welcome to the club and Atlanta Wei!

Look forward to seeing some pics as you get your system back up and running.

Thanks everyone! Just starting to put things into the new frag tank right now. Its still slow going and nothing of note to post right away but I've acquired some great corals from the locals that look great!

Welcome Wei. Good to have ya. Our members have awesome corals and there are also a lot of great LFS's in the Atlanta area. Be sure to support the club and take advantage of the discount they offer, it is well worth it.

Back