New Member Introduction

pawpaw

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Ed and I am relatively new to the hobby. I found this forum looking for water quality reports for my neighborhood (Dunwoody) while researching RO/DI units. The ARC looks like a great resource and I hope to make it out to a meeting this summer.

I currently have an empty 165 gallon bow front that I obtained for free from a doctors office in tucker at the start of the summer. My wife and I have been refurbishing the standing, setting up a sump, and are currently working on the plumbing. With work, kids, and travel, progress has been slower than expected but still enjoyable.

I have attached the current state of my living room while my wallet recovers from shock.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1117494=70707-IMAG0752.jpg
>
1117494=70707-IMAG0752.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMAG0752.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Welcome, we love pictures!!! Looks like a great start, cant wait to follow your progress.

Welcome looking forward to updates. BTW you cannot be PawPaw because I am PawPaw.:D

Welcome to ARC!

Looking forward to your progress!

Jenn

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Spike, I am not a PawPaw yet! Collecting, growing, and eating Pawpaws is something I am passionate about
a>

Welcome to the "Salt Life style"! :D.

Take it slooow! I been trying to set up a 120 gallons for more than 3 years now!

Back