Yo! Welcome! Let us know what's going on with your tank! We're here to help in any way we can. When the time comes, I'd be happy to give you your first frag. I gotta admit, I had to look up Waverly Hall!

Most people do which is why I just say Columbus normally or callaway lol. I actually have my first drag coming tomorrow and I’m beyond nervous. I got a GSP frag I’m just gunna put on its own Little Rock and see if I can get that to stay alive lol

You know, I've had issues getting GDP to grow in my systems (in the past). It grows like a weed now but something I was doing in the past caused it to just melt away. It'll work out well for you and if it doesn't let us know and we'll get you a GSP replacement. I really like the stuff, great color with lots of movement but I do constantly trim it back and end up with frags to give away.

Welcome and looks like a great start. Was that a Birth Day gift??
View attachment 66445
A gift to myself I guess. I’ve been wanting one for YEARS. But we moved cross country about every 2 years so I never bought one. Now we purchased our forever home so I went all out. That’s actually going to become a built in and a 12’ is going to go in its place

A gift to myself I guess. I’ve been wanting one for YEARS. But we moved cross country about every 2 years so I never bought one. Now we purchased our forever home so I went all out. That’s actually going to become a built in and a 12’ is going to go in its place
Congrats on the forever home and welcome to the hobby!

You know, I've had issues getting GDP to grow in my systems (in the past). It grows like a weed now but something I was doing in the past caused it to just melt away. It'll work out well for you and if it doesn't let us know and we'll get you a GSP replacement. I really like the stuff, great color with lots of movement but I do constantly trim it back and end up with frags to give away.

Hey bud, we finally got the eel in. After the disaster UPS put us through. Also, the GSP arrived. This is my very first coral so I was a little unsure, but I put it on its own rock and it’s so cool to see it starting to open up.
F83243DB-A3BC-419C-866A-F0876B221D6A.jpegB9ACF1BA-A5EF-4AD9-951E-9DE71C611BDF.jpeg

Back