New tank!

lagunareef;963717 wrote: Congrats Jacob! Very nice looking tank.

I guess volunteering and helping out the ARC really set off a saltwater bug in you. Haha, jk!

Looking forward to your progress, :thumbs:

I'm trying to get her permission to set up a 8x4 frag tank....LOL.

She will slowly but surely agree...state your age and claim educational purposes only, :)

lagunareef;963724 wrote: She will slowly but surely agree...state your age and claim educational purposes only, :)

:D . Just thought I would brag.. But I convinced her (my mom) to take me down to the keys and go coral collecting. Mainly for ricordias and zoas. We still have to see what permits we need. Getting really excited. One thing leads to another... Don't my house will be filled with tanks again.

laguna is right. My mom always used to let me keep whatever the critters I wanted when I said it was for "Science" :).

wow collecting from keys that sounds awesome !! These are the laws regarding collections. Recreational collection is pretty relaxed. Most of these species are not allowed for commercial collectors.
a>

Well I got the conduit poles to hang my lights up on. Kind of hard to see.. Also starting to break down my tank.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
963849=54581-image.jpg
>
963849=54581-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Well everything is setup. I'm pretty sure I have the loudest tank on earth and am trying to fix it. And I can also only light half of the tank until my new lights come in.... I also dropped the powerd head on my holywood stunner and it looks like half is going to fall off.. Also the pic is a lot bluer than it should be.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
964000=54593-image.jpg
>
964000=54593-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back