New to ARC, wanted to introduce myself

NASA_Tiger;1006717 wrote: I would love to come on Saturday, but unfortunately I have an appointment to work on my tattoo...

The 2 axolotls are in a 20 gallon long tank. It was set up nicely until they decided they wanted to redecorate it. Now I just leave it so they are fat and happy. And I am pretty sure one is pregnant or just really fat
You would have more fun at the ARC meeting. You could always call and reschedule the update to your tattoo. We have a great guest speaker this Saturday. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet someone whom has created a product that solved a terrible problem with a very rare male marine angel fish that was not eating in captivity. The speakers creation of a frozen food that the male angel started eating while all other food products failed. Now the rare breed of marine angle fish have offspring and this is the first time this specific species has bred in captivity. What an achievement? Now, can your tattoo update be rescheduled?

Wannabee

rdnelson99;1006710 wrote: Welcome Brent. Come out on Saturday and meet us all face to face. I will be the sort, fat, balding, old, handsome guy. :)
^^^^ Please don't confuse me with Rdnelson. Although I have a couple of characteristics similar to what he has stated above, I'll be the one with the bowl front. I'm Wannabee. If you change your mind and decide to stop by for a visit to the ARC meeting, just tell them that Rdnelson and Wannabee invited you.

Wannabee

Back