New to the forum

Aquatickiwiaquarium

Market
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined up yesterday but not new to the hobby. I’m currently running a 210 gallon mixed tank with a 45ish gallon sump built from scratch and running just a few months now. I have radions, vortechs, eshopps, GHL to make a few, a whole mix of gear really. Hope to be active on here and enjoy some of the tanks you guys have out there. Maybe even pass some wisdom on if possible.

Attachments

• A7B33060-60EF-4201-825B-118E87264910.jpeg
    A7B33060-60EF-4201-825B-118E87264910.jpeg
    351 KB · Views: 30
Nice dude! Welcome to the club. It's a great community. I see you don't have much coral. If you become a supporting member I'd be glad to give you some free starter corals:)

I’d appreciate that! I’ve been slowly setting it up and focusing on fish and equipment to be honest. Trying different configurations and enjoy watching the fish swim. But I’m definitely into new corals!

So
Nice dude! Welcome to the club. It's a great community. I see you don't have much coral. If you become a supporting member I'd be glad to give you some free starter corals:)
I just joined as a supporting member. I’d love to get some corals if they are still on offer. Which ones do you have available?

Back