nne help installing calcium reactor

Ah yes the T off the return is pretty clutch. Victor, you cant cut your flex and add in a T? 1 T and the 1/4 line adapter near the RO water parts is all you'd need.

Either method of feeding the reactor (aqualifter / feeding from the return) will work. I do like feeding the reactor from the return best as it is one less piece of equipment but the aqualifter are inexpensive and easy to setup as well. You will need to check it periodically, though, to make sure is still operating.

Here ya go. my old setup with flex.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
155009=9636-HPIM5994.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
155009=9636-HPIM5994.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HPIM5994.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
155009=9635-HPIM5996.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
155009=9635-HPIM5996.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HPIM5996.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

you read my mind i was just gonna ask for some one to post pics.....thanks...were can i get that peace your using for the ph probe

The ph probe fitting came from marine depot. The PVC came from Lowes. it was easy to build. Just use a double barbed Tee with a MPT center. Then a John Gusset MPT fitting. For the feed. Then for the PH Probe a 3 sided PVC MPT Tee.

All you need is a tee, 2 nipple fitting and a JG 1/4 fitting and your set.

Back