November Meeting Frag Thread

gwen_o_lyn

Market
Reaction score
Blue polyps/ tan base monti digi 1"-2" frags- $3 each (3 available)
$4 for one attached to a rock. (cgill311-chris)

Tan/brown SPS sticks - (2 available) - free

Michael (goodfortune) - I'll have your green slimer frag

All frags are from my nano which DOES NOT have zoa eating nudi's ;)

I'll take the one attached to a rock. Thanks!

Blue polyps/ tan base monti digi 1"-2" frags- $3 each (3 available)
$4 for one attached to a rock. </em>

I have 10 green slimer frags. After my recent http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=7035">kalk incident</a>, I'm not sure how they'll fare, but seem to be hanging on for the time being. They're mounted and polyps are extended, so they should be fine.

I had planned on selling them for maybe $10/ea (they're 1-2" frags), but now I'm not sure they'll be ready to go by November's meeting. I'll keep everyone updated.

Second Tuesday of every month at 7:30. Will be in Dec as well. As well as January, February, March... :)

We change the location every time, and will be announced on the home page when it's known.

hey mojo i'd love a piece of the slimer,(sorry to hear bout your tank) and gwen o lyn i'd also be interested in that monti and sps..
I finally took the plunge and joined and hope to come out to the meeting.. I have some frags that i would like to trade for some lps or sps for others out there

currently have red (the real deal red) mushrooms, Pink zoos (with heads the size of a quarter), and green trumpet frags.- all mounted on frag disks or plugs

would also be willing to trade custom made equipment i make for frags.. pics below....
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
7149=461-a9.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
7149=461-a9.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="a9.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
7149=460-b1.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
7149=460-b1.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="b1.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

omg you custom make front ends for cobras!?!?!?! SWEET!! lol, just messin. parts look great.

Beginner here would be interested in purchasing some frags, mushrooms, zoos suitable for a biginner. 125 Gal Tank, 514 Watts CF. I am planning on attending the next meeting.

I'm such a dork... I actually sat here and figured out how the heck you ended up with 514watts of PC light (4x 96w + 2x65) LOL

Im sure someone will bring along something that you can pick up. I gave away about 10frags last month but I dont think Ill have any this time around.

mojo I would also love a frag of the green slimer. Hopefully everything will pull through the Kalk event now that you have done the water changes and everything is stable now. I am looking forward to my first meeting. :) :)

If anyone needs beginer corals, I will have plenty (colt in particular).. .I should have 10-30 frags.

maybe one of these days i can actually make it to a meeting.im missing out on all kinds of frags.when is the next meeting on a weekend?

Every 6 months or so we go through trying to come up with a day other than Thursday to find a date that works best for everyone. It turns out that Tuesday night is always the most popular, and thus fits the most number of people. I suggested a rotating schedule once, but it was felt that it would be too difficult to keep up with.

We will have an event in November on a Friday night; stay tuned.

kj_yoda wrote: If anyone needs beginer corals, I will have plenty (colt in particular).. .I should have 10-30 frags.

I am very interested in beginner coral as well as care information. I'll see you at the next meeting.

Back